- If you are not feeling well or considered to be at high risk, we ask that you stay at home rather than return prematurely for your safety and well-being.
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated are strongly recommended to wear masks.
- Individuals who are not vaccinated or are partially vaccinated are required to wear mask.
- Central Campus has a specific 'Mask Required' section. It is located in the overflow area near the chapel.
- Offerings may be placed in the locked donation boxes located in the rear of the Sanctuary and in the Narthex at Central Campus, rear of the Sanctuary at Lake Weir Campus and along the side wall by the exit at Everglades. There will be no collections during the service.
- Curbside communion will continue on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month from 9am – 10am at Central Campus.
- Ministry groups can meet during the week at church but are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Staff & volunteers such as greeters, ushers, hospitality workers, etc. who work close proximity with others are required to wear masks. Communion servers and food handlers will also wear gloves.
August18 Mask Up Date video (concerning the council resolution voted on August 17)